Services & Pricing
Physical Therapy Services
See our Scheduling Website for details on each service.
NOTE: We are now offering telehealth appointments, due to COVID-19 and the CDC’s guidelines. Please contact us if you have questions. Acute cases may still be seen in person.
- Initial evaluation $190
- Follow-up appointment $155
- 1 initial evaluation + 1 follow-up $325 (save $20)
- 4 follow-ups $600 ($150 per session/save $20)
- 6 follow-ups $870 ($145 per session/save $60)
- 8 follow-ups $1,120 ($140 per session/save $120)
Are you a professional performing or teaching artist?
Please contact us about discounted rates.
Other Services (cannot submit to insurance)
- Telehealth at-home ergonomic assessment $75
- Dance injury consultation and mini treatment $50
- Private ballet lesson $90
- Private strength and conditioning session $75-125
Please contact us if you have questions about which service is right for you or to schedule private ballet lessons.
Can I use my HSA or FSA card?
For our physical therapy services YES! Let us know if you need a receipt.
Do you take insurance?
Seattle Ortho Arts PT is an out-of-network (OON) provider of physical therapy. This means we do not bill your insurance company directly. However, under many insurance plans, you may still submit receipts for partial reimbursement and the cost will be relatively comparable to seeing an in-network provider, particularly if you have a high deductible.
Please see our Insurance Worksheet for a detailed list of questions to ask your insurance company in determining your out-of-network benefits.
You will pay for all PT visits at the time of service. Upon written request, we will provide you with a detailed receipt called a Superbill, which you may then submit to your insurance company with a claim form. Your insurance company will then evaluate your claim and reimburse you accordingly.
Unfortunately, due to Medicare regulations, we are NOT able to treat Medicare patients, even at cash rates. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
What about motor vehicle accident (MVA) and worker’s compensation claims?
We CAN directly bill MVAs and WA State Labor & Industries (L&I) claims, as long as the claim is OPEN and, in the case of MVAs, PIP dollars are available.
Who does the out-of-network model serve?
- Clients with high deductibles and/or copays
- Clients with a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Clients whose insurance company restricts where they can receive care
- Clients who are not insured or underinsured
- Clients interested in specialized care, different than the traditional physical therapy model
- Clients who value autonomy and choice in their healthcare decisions
- Clients who want 1-on-1 care, where the entire session is spent with the physical therapist and not with care extenders such as PT aides and personal trainers
- Clients who understand that the human body makes change slowly and that it is often better to have fewer targeted visits spread over a longer period of time. Whether you need care weekly, every 2 weeks, or even monthly, we can design a plan that fits your needs.
Why does this model serve us as clinicians?
- It allows us to specialize in the client populations that interest us most.
- It allows us to provide higher quality care, creative solutions, upfront costs, time savings, and even financial savings for many.
- It allows us to impact the health of many who may not have access to that care through their insurance plans or lack of insurance.
- It keeps overhead low as we do not need to hire front desk staff and billing professionals. This allows us to focus our energy and resources on our clients.
- For smaller, privately-owned clinics, this is a model of survival. Insurance company reimbursement rates are steadily declining thus making it more and more difficult to keep our doors open.
Ready to reach your highest potential?
Click the Schedule Now button to take the next step towards optimizing your health and solving your concerns.